Download & Installation
You may download and use DefenseWall on a trial basis
for 30 days. Download the latest version file from the SoftSphere Technologies website or an
Authorized Reseller. Double-click the Program Icon to launch the installation process.
Follow the series of prompt screens. Click Next! You can exit the installation at any
time by clicking the Back button until DefenseWall closes.
Read the DefenseWall License Agreement - click Yes to acknowledge.
The Windows default installation path is automatically shown. Click Next.
Check box Restart computer now! Click Finish (or restart manually).
Installation and Protection is not complete until system is restarted.
After installation, you will see the DefenseWall Tray Icon.
DefenseWall is now fully functional in trial mode with secure default settings and will
automatically start protection every time your computer starts.
Registration with License File
· Right-click the Tray Icon.
· Select About - click Enter Code, click 'Browse' and navigate to your Registration License file and select it.
· Or just double-click on your License file.
Next, you are asked to setup Internet for Automatic Updates.
Default is preset to 'Direct Internet Connection', suitable for most users.
DefenseWall is set by default to automatically check once (1x) per day for program
· If you choose 'Next week' you will get a reminder in 7 days.
· 'Never' retains default setting - 'Direct Internet Connection'.
You are finished with the Install Routine. Congratulations!
All Worldwide Rights Reserved