DefenseWall is shareware. If you wish to use this product, you must agree to the following
1. Anyone may use this software for a test period of 30 days. After this period, if you wish
continue to use DefenseWall, you MUST register, otherwise you must remove
DefenseWall and all its files and component modules from your computer.
2. To use the software beyond the test period, you must purchase one license for each
computer on which you will use it. The purchased license is a 'Per Seat' license which
means at no time may it be installed concurrently on more than one computer. The
licensed software may be transferred to another computer provided that you first remove
DefenseWall and all its files and component modules from the computer on which the
software was originally installed.
3. The DefenseWall unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the
distribution package is not modified in any manner whatsoever, including this license. No
person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of DefenseWall without written
permission from the copyright holder.
4. DefenseWall is distributed "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS
WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble,
otherwise reverse engineer or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of the license and may result in criminal and/or
6. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Ilya Rabinovich.
7. Installing and using DefenseWall signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove DefenseWall and all its
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
9. All copyrights to DefenseWall are exclusively owned by the author, Ilya Rabinovich.